Call to Action Poster Final by Juan Diaz


Call to Action Poster Final



When it came to making these designs for the posters I found this somewhat challenging. Forming the ideas of the poster was simple because of our previous work with making the spreads and photo montages. Out of the 3 made here the first one is the one I enjoy the most. The first one, although a simple background provides a clear answer to the topic of my social issue. I made it so the handcuffs were broken separating the tow text to make it stand out. Of course at the bottom includes the Shutdown Rikers saying to bring back attention to the reader or view. The fonts for the three were the ones I used in the spread assignment being JMH Typewriter. The middle poster is the one I least like due to its simpleness and lack of proper touches to make the topic standout. The reason the hand is red is to represent pain and suffering inside the prison cell. The last poster I want to add at least a face with the hand holding to the bar. The face was going to be half lit to show that part of the persons humanity and hope has disappeared with the other part just hidden. However I decide to do a more simpler route for this design.  








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refining my logo by Juan Diaz

Social Justice research

Motion Graphics: Logo