Data Visualization by Juan Diaz


Data Visualization 



 When trying to create creative design to show the data statistics of "Countries with the largest immigrant population worldwide in 2020" it was hard. With such limited information I couldn't really figure where to start or how to even start. With the data also showing  over 10 Countries with the largest immigrant population worldwide it was difficult on how to really show. With that though I decided to focus on the first 5 countries that had the largest immigrant population which were U.S, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Russia and the United Kingdom. I also deicide to put the numbers under each flag to properly show the order of which country had the most immigrants from least to greatest. Right under the title I decide to put placeholder text as a way to show how big the text would be if I were to actually talk about the causes and effect of immigrants in each country. Under the text I have included two different pictures of immigrants as the way for the viewers and reader to easy understand the topic of my writing and design. Further I have include a background to make this section standout more and make it easier to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refining my logo by Juan Diaz

Social Justice research

Motion Graphics: Logo