This could be my brand name by Juan Diaz

                    Potential Brand Name




1. J-Design

J-Design is name I have chosen as the J would represent my first name while Design has two meanings. Design would mean the different art or concept in my work while D can also represent my last name which is name.

2. The Diaz Archives 

The Diaz Achieves is the use of my last name with achieves. Achieves on the dictionary means "a collection of historical documents or records providing information about a place, institution, or group of people". In short it going to be known a place  where it contains all my works and art.

3. One's Portfolio

One's portfolio is a joke that can be used with my name "Juan" as if you continuously say or pronounce my name fast you can hear the word One.

4. JD Insight- The insight means "the capacity to gain an accurate and deep intuitive understanding of a person or thing." This means that my portfolio will have and contain my work that will show that I understand the differnt concepts that make up my work.

5. JDI- This name just stands for my full name as Juan Diaz Ibarra












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refining my logo by Juan Diaz

Social Justice research

Motion Graphics: Logo