Senior Year Accountability by Juan Diaz

                    Senior Year Accountability

During my senior year I plan to stay motivated by achieving the many goals I have this year. A goal I have is to add on to my resume through applying to clubs and internships that is related into the field I want to go to in and out of college. Another goal is to have more grit when it comes to learning new things. To achieve this goal during senior year I plan to focus on studying more in lessons and concepts I don't understand. I plan to study more in math a subject in which I struggle to understand and do. To be more motivated during senior year I will want to find a job afterschool to have a sense of maturity and balance in high school. This can allow to see what adulthood has in store with me and to have an early start in earning money and to start having that sense of independent from my parents. Another way to motivate myself is to be more sociable to my classmates and friends inside and outside the classroom. Since this is the last year I may be with my friends and classmates it best to enjoy it with them before heading our own separate way in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refining my logo by Juan Diaz

Social Justice research

Motion Graphics: Logo