Refining my logo by Juan Diaz

 Refining My Logo



  With the 15 design that I had to make I decided to use the design of the side glasses with the original Diaz Achieves on the side of the glasses legs. To ensure my logo would work I choose to make the name of the logo bigger in each design. This would allow to make it more easier to be seen with the design of the glasses. In each design I used different fonts and moved them around to see which would look most appealing. While moving them I also used the different type tool like kerning and tracking to enhance the quality and effectiveness of my text. With the use of kerning and tracking it allowed the text of my logo to be just as big as the design itself making go to see and understand. Out of the 15 design I have created my favorite final work is the black and gray side glasses with the reddish-pink background with the gray color. This one is my favorite as it doesn't take up a lot of space and both the design and the name of the logo can be seen equally. With the name of my logo also gray it creates a contrast allowing it to be seen easier.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Justice research

Motion Graphics: Logo